It is completely organic and completely safe. These properties are probably the reason why Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress has won awards. It is water proof, it is very easy to clean and is very comfortable for the baby. You don’t have to worry about any chemicals or anything that may be hazardous. It is completely safe since it is made up of only natural materials.
It is overly priced but the quality is well worth it. Invest in the Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress and you won’t be disappointed. It is really a great catch for your little one.
Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress Product Features
- Waterproof Surface -easy-to-clean 100% polyethylene food grade waterproof surface, an excellent alternative to the vinyl/PVC typically found in crib mattresses, polyethylene is used throughout the food packaging industry for purity and non-toxic properties
- Organic Cotton Filling –100% organic cotton promotes a healthy and more chemical-free sleeping environment; organic cotton is natural and renewable, unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Hypoallergenic / Dust Mite Barrier Cover – No need for an additional dust mite barrier encasing, free of wool or latex – No need to worry about these potentially high allergy materials
- Firm Support – Heavy-duty 252 coil orthopedic innerspring and firm flat surface provide ideal support in accordance with pediatrician and Consumer Product Safety Commission firmness recommendations, heavy-duty border rods add strong side and edge support
- Fire Protection – Non toxic fire protection system meets and exceeds all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of potentially harmful chemicals
My Review of Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress
Baby products get difficult to find sometimes. I am very careful when I buy things for my baby girl and make sure they are as natural as possible. This is why when I went to buy a mattress for her I chose to buy Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress. I was first taken aback by the cost but since it was organic, I bought it.
I was worried that it wouldn’t be as good as the price but I was thankfully, wrong. It is reliable and durable and this shows how high on quality it is. It is firm and that is one thing I really liked. Also, the easy to clean property makes my job easier.
|Ease to Clean:|
I am really happy that I bought the Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress for my baby. She sleeps happily on it and thanks to that, I get some proper sleep these days too.
Bottom line, I think it really is worth all the money spent on it. On a side note though, you’ll need a mattress cover especially for the winters to protect your bundle of joy from the cold.
Let’s see what other users said to Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252